Sometimes the more simple the recipe the better it is. I am going to show you how to make this easy cheesecake stuffed strawberries recipe.
This easy dessert works really well as a poppable dessert. Or they can also be served as an appetizer. While this recipe works best with strawberries because of their size, you can also stuff other berries too such as raspberries or blackberries.
If you like this strawberry recipe, here are a few other strawberry recipes to try.
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bread
- Strawberries And Cream Cheesecake In The Instant Pot
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
- Easy Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff
- Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast Bake Recipe
Simple Ingredients Needed:
- Large Fresh Strawberries
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- Cookies or Grahams Crackers
- Vanilla Extract
How To Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries:
First, you want to cut out the center of the berries so they are like little bowls. I just use a small paring knife to do mine.
In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar. Mix until it is fully blended.
Now using a small spoon, stuff strawberries with this cream cheese filling. You can also add the cheesecake mixture into a piping bag and use that to fill the strawberries.
Crush the cookies or graham crackers into small crumbs using a rolling pin. Or you can also toss them into the food processor.
Then dip the cream cheese mixture end into the graham cracker crumbs or cookie crumbs so that it is nice and coated. You can sprinkle the crumbs over the stuffed berries, but I think it sticks better if they are dipped/pressed into the crumbs a little.
When done, store covered or in an airtight container in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
Frequently Asked Questions About Strawberry Cheesecake Bites:
Can these be made as a low carb treat?
Yes! While there are still a few carbs in a strawberry, it is not to high. So to reduce the crabs in this recipe, simply swap out the sugar for a sugar substitute such as Splenda.
Can these stuffed strawberries be made ahead?
While they are best served within a few hours of making them, they can also be served the next day. I just would not go any longer out than one day as they start to get a little runny.
How do you scoop out the strawberries?
This is actually easier than you think! You can simply use a small knife to cut or scoop out the strawberries. You can also use a serrated grapefruit spoon, a melon baller, or a strawberry huller. Just make sure if you are using the huller you get deep enough below the green stem to be able to stuff the berry with creamy filling.
What is the best/easiest way to stuff the sweet strawberries with the creamy cheesecake?
While it can be done using a simple spoon, I think the easiest way is to use a bag. If you don’t have a pastry bag you can simply use a Ziploc bag and cut off one corner of the bag for the filling to squeeze out of.
The Best Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Recipe
- 1 lb Large Fresh Strawberries
- 6 Oz Cream Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Oz Cookies or Grahams Crackers
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- First, you want to cut out the center of the berries so they are like little bowls. I just use a small paring knife to do mine.
- In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar. Mix until it is fully blended.
- Using a small spoon or pastry bag, stuff strawberries with this cream cheese filling
- Crush the cookies or graham crackers into small crumbs.
- Then dip the cream cheese mixture end into the graham cracker crumbs or cookie crumbs so that it is nice and coated.
- When done, store covered or in an airtight container in the fridge until you are ready to serve.