Have you really lived if you have never had The Best Dalgona And Mocha Cheesecake Recipe? The word decadent perfectly describes this cheesecake made from cream cheese, melted milk chocolate, and coffee.
And although this cheesecake recipe looks like something that will take hours, it doesn’t! In no time, you can make the crust, cheesecake filling, ganache, and Dalgona topping.
Of course, if you like cheesecake, there are tons of different ones on my website to check out!
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Jello Shots Recipe
- The Best Butter Pecan Cheesecake Recipe
- The Best Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Recipe
- Triple Chocolate Cheesecake In The Instant Pot
Go ahead and check out the recipe card below for the full list of cheesecake ingredients!
- Cocoa Powder
- Chunky Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Unflavored Gelatin
- Cream Cheese
- Melted Milk Chocolate
- Instant Coffee
- Heavy Cream
- Powdered Sugar
- Hot water
How to Make Dalgona and Mocha Cheesecake
Mix all the ingredients for the crust together. Press the crust mixture into the bottom of a deep 7-inch cheesecake pan.
To make the cheesecake add the gelatin to hot water and mix until dissolved. In a large mixing bowl mix, the heavy cream add the dissolved gelatin. Beat the mixture until stiff peaks form.
Add the remaining ingredients for the cheesecake filling and mix again. Mix well but don’t over-mix. Pour the mixture and spread evenly over the crust.
Next, you want to mix all the ingredients for the ganache.
Pour ganache over the cheesecake and then place in the fridge to chill for at least 3 hours.
Before serving whisk ingredients for dalgona with a mixer at high speed. Decorate the top of the finished cheesecake with the dalgona mixture.
You can also top with a few whole coffee beans or chocolate covered coffee beans if you would like.
Dalgona And Mocha Cheesecake Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do you make dalgona coffee?
A: You will need: 2 tablespoons instant coffee, 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons hot water. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until the coffee is fully dissolved. Then, using a hand mixer or stand mixer, whip the mixture until it is light and fluffy. Spoon the mixture on top of cold milk and enjoy!
Q: What are some other variations of dalgona coffee?
A: You can try adding different flavors to your dalgona coffee, such as chocolate, vanilla, or even pumpkin spice. Get creative and experiment with different flavor combinations!
Q: Can you freeze cheesecake?
A: Yes, you can freeze mocha cheesecake. Be sure to check out my tips to freeze cheesecake.
Q: Can you use something other than graham crackers for the crust?
A: Yes, there are lots of options that work well. You could use chocolate cookies, peanut butter cookies, vanilla wafers, and so on.
Q: Can you use cheap coffee or should you use the good stuff?
A: While this can be made what whatever instant coffee you have on hand it really is best when you use the good stuff.
The Best Dalgona And Mocha Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 tbsp 1 Cocoa Powder
- 4 tbsp butter
- 6 oz Chunky Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 packet Unflavored Gelatin or 2 1/2 tsp
- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- 5.5 oz Melted Milk Chocolate
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee
- 3/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 3 oz Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Hot water
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee
- 4 oz Melted Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Instant Coffee
- 2 tbsp Water, hot
- Mix all the ingredients for the crust together.
- Press the crust mixture into the bottom of a deep 7 inch cheesecake pan.
- To make the cheesecake add the gelatin in hot water and mix until dissolved.
- In large mixing bowl mix the heavy cream add the dissolved gelatin. Beat the mixture until stiff peaks form.
- Add the remaining ingredients for the cheesecake filling and mix again. Mix well but don't over mix.
- Pour the mixture and spread evenly over the crust.
- Next you want to mix all the ingredients for the ganache.
- Pour ganache over the cheesecake and then place in the fridge to chill.
- Before serving whisk ingredients for dalgone with a mixer at high speed.
- Decorate the top of the finished cheesecake with the dalgone mixture.
- You can also top with a few whole coffee beans if you would like.