If you like the taste of hot chocolate and the taste of cheesecake, then I have just the recipe for you! Check out this Hot Chocolate Cheesecake no-bake recipe.
Hot Chocolate Cheesecake – No Bake
This hot chocolate cheesecake can be topped to fit your taste. We topped this one with the optional ganache, mini marshmallows, and a little cool whip. You can either use all as we did or just pick your favorite.
You may also be wondering if you can use an off-brand cookie as the crust and not pay the price of Oreo’s, you can! Just use the brand of your choice that is the generic for Oreo.
If you shop at Aldi, I find they have a great one that tastes just the same and is half the price.
To make this cheesecake recipe you will need a 9-inch springform pan.
How To Make This Cheesecake Recipe:
Start by greasing a 9-inch springform pan and set aside.
To make the crust, chop the cookies until they are completely broken down into fine crumbs. Add the butter and mix until large crumbs form.
Press the cookie mixture into the greased springform pan and place it in the fridge.
Now we need to make the filling. Beat cream cheese and sugar for about 2 minutes or until fully combined.
Then slowly fold in the whipped topping and then the hot chocolate powder.
Pour the cheesecake mixture over the crust and spread it out. Refrigerate it while you make the chocolate ganache topping.
To make the topping, place milk, sugar and butter in a medium saucepan on medium heat. Stir it frequently until you have the mixture completely mixed.
Now add the vanilla and chocolate chips and stir until completely melted.
Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly then pour over the cheesecake. If adding mini marshmallows, be sure to do that while ganache is still wet.
Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
If you like this recipe, here are a few others to try.
Hot Chocolate Cheesecake - No Bake
- 3 Tbsp Butter melted
- 24 Oreo's
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Hot Chocolate Powder
- 2 Cups Whipped Topping
- 1/3 Cup Butter
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
Extra Toppings (optional)
- Extra Whipped Topping
- 1/2 Cup Mini Marshmallows
- Grease a 9″ springform pan and set aside.
- In a food processor, chop cookies until completely broken down into fine crumbs. Add butter and combine until large crumbs form.
- Press cookie mixture into the bottom of the greased springform pan to form a crust. Put in fridge while you make the cheesecake filling.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar for about 2 minutes or until fully combined.
- Slowly fold in the whipped topping and the hot chocolate powder.
- Pour mixture over crust and place back in the fridge while you make the ganache (if you are making it).
- Place sugar, butter, and milk in a medium saucepan on medium heat. Stir frequently until it is fully mixed.
- Add vanilla and chocolate chips and stir until fully melted.
- Remove from heat and allow to slightly cool. Then pour over cheesecake.
- If adding mini marshmallows, do it while ganache is still wet.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.